PANDUIT | FXTRP7N7NANM010
10 Meter PanMPO Interconnect Cable Assembly, Plenum Rated (OFNR), 12-Fibers, OM310 GbE 50/125µm Multimode Fiber, PanMPO Female To PanMPO Female Connectors, Method A, Std IL., With No Pulling Eye
- Interconnect cables are small in diameter, extremely flexible and intended for shorter cable runs
- Small cables minimize waste, optimize cable management, speed deployment and improve flexibility and manageability
- 50 N Cable retention strength
- 100 Cycles at 4.9 N flex
- 10 Cycles at 15 N twist
- 50 Cycles polarity and gender reversal durability
- 30 mm Minimum bend radius
- No variant
Round Interconnect Cable Assembly With No Pulling Eye
Fiber Type: Multimode
Fiber Count: 12
Connector Type: PanMPO Female to PanMPO Female
Assembly Length Range: 10 - 19 m (33 - 65 ft)
Length: 10 m (32.8 ft)
Fiber Compatibility: OM3 50/125 um
Fiber Cable Size: 3 mm
Flammability Rating: Plenum (OFNP)
Cable Color: Aqua
Return Loss: 26 dB
Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB
Construction/Performance: Polarity A-Standard IL
Boot Color: Black
|Connector Type||MPO - MPO|
|Length||10 M | 32.81 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.