The GSIC gel closure is a weatherproofing system for sealing coaxial cable jumper-to-feeder and jumper-to-antenna connectors exposed to the outside environment. The housing contains an innovative gel material and provides an efficient moisture block ef fectively water-proofing the connectors. The ease of installation and the long term protection makes it a reliable and cost effective sealing solution for outside plant cables and connectors.
Clearance price applied to on-hand inventory only. Available only while supplies last. Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable
- Gel material provides an effective barrier against ingress of water and other contaminants - IP rating 68
- Sealing properties of the gel provide reliable protection over a wide temperature range (-30C/+ 60C)
- Wraparound design eliminates the need to disconnect the connectors before installation
- Quick and easy to install
- No tape, mastics or tools required for installation and removal
- Easily removable and re-usable
Jumper Cable Range: .51" - .67"
Diameter (hex/circulor): 1.04"
Nut Diameter: 1.26"
Nut Height: .49" - .63"
Formally an ADC Krone part.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.