1.5U Rack-mount NVR, 4 IP camera licenses (24 max.), exacqVision Professional client, server and web service software, 200 Mbps continuous recording rate, 1 multiplexed monitor output, RS-232/485 serial port, 4 alarm inputs, 2 alarm outputs, 4 audio in puts, dual Gb NIC, DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort (2 max. simultaneous), DVD, Ubuntu 10.04 linux, keyboard and mouse, 3 year warranty and software updates. Rack mount kit included.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part has been discontind by the supplier.
- Up to 24 cameras per server
- Continuously records up to 200 Mbps of video, audio and data
- Includes (4) IP camera licenses, expandable to 24 per server, compatible with over 1800 IP cameras
- Add unlimited servers for greater capacity or dispersed geographic location
- Easily expand license to record additional high definition IP cameras, easily manage multiple NVRs from a single, unified client
- Store up to 8 TB storage per server using continuous duty enterprise-class hard drives
- Linux operating system pre-installed on a solid-state drive, monitor hardware status with the freely distributed exacqVision client
- Monitor video, audio and data in real time, customizable full-screen video wall, two-way audio, interactive camera maps, data integration from retail systems, access control and more, onscreen display of motion, analytics and alarm events with configurable response
- Conduct Investigations on recorded video, audio and data, search across multiple video and archive servers seamlessly, powerful thumbnail and timeline search tools, export video in open-standard video formats or as a self-contained player with tamper protection
- Pre-loaded with exacqVision VMS software for immediate use, view video and manage servers on multiple, view live and recorded video on any browser, iOs, android or Windows phone 8 mobile device
|Storage Capacity||1 TERABYTE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.