Patch cord constructed of industrial grade UTP Category 5e solid cable with dust caps.
- Bulkhead provides IP67/IP65 seal when mated with IP67/IP65 connector or coupler
- Exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 Class D standards
- Meet requirements of IEEE 802.3at for PoE Plus
- Each patch cord is 100% performance tested and wired to T568A
- Constructed of industrial Category 5e, 24 AWG UTP solid cable and Pan-Plug(TM) Modular Plugs for superior performance
- Plug contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance
- Plug meets all applicable ANSI/TIA/EIA-968-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications
- Available with or without dust caps
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||3 FT. | 0.91 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.