HP 1620 Switch Series are entry-configurable switches for small business networking, a step up from unmanaged devices, with features to enhance network security, performance, and reliability.
These Gigabit switches are plug-and-play out of the box, yet network operations can be finetuned through features available from a simple Web browser-based GUI, if necessary. Enhance security using virtual LANs, link aggregation, or IGMP Snooping boost uplink performance, and loop prevention enhances network r eliability.
The series consists of 8-, 24-, and 48-port 10/100/1000BASE-T models each providing non-blocking gigabit per port performance. All models can be rack mounted and include the necessary rack-mounting hardware; the 8-port model can also be wall mounted. All models come with internal power supplies and localized power cord removing the need to manage external power adapters. The 8- and 24-port models are fanless for silent operation. All models come with HP Limited Lifetime warranty 2.0, pr oviding advance hardware replacement with next-business-day delivery (available in most countries), free three year 24x7 phone support and lifetime business day phone and email support for as long as you own the product.
- Entry-level, smart-managed Layer 2 switches
- 8-, 24-, and 48-port gigabit models are rack-mount capable with included hardware
- 8- and 24-port models run quiet (fanless)
- All models include internal power supplies
- HP Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0
|No Exp Modules/Slots||1-2|
|Number of Ports||5-12|
|Type of Device||CHASSIS SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.