TRANSITION NETWORKS | M/E-PSW-FX-02SC-NA
Mini Bridging Media Converter, Port One: 10/100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft.], Port Two: 100BASE-FX 1300 nm multimode (SC) [2 km/1.2 mi.], 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp Min
The M/E-PSW Series is a Fast Ethernet stand-alone Mini media converter that provides cost effective, entry-level media conversion between 10/100Base-TX ports and 100Base-FX ports. With its fixed configuration, deployments are just plug-and-play, and wi th its small size, it is ideal for locations where space is limited. Operating at Layer 2, the data link layer, this converter not only converts copper to fiber, it also provides rate conversion allowing legacy 10Base-T copper devices to connect to 100 Base-FX fiber.
- Unit and Port LEDs allow for quick status information
- Fixed Full-Duplex on fiber
- Automatic Link Restoration
- Far-End-Fault (FEF)
- Connect to legacy network equipment
- Eliminate Collision Domains
|Port 1 Device Technology||100BASET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.