TRANSITION NETWORKS | M/GE-PSW-SX-02-LA
Mini 10/100/1000 Bridging Media Converter Without LPT, Port One: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft], Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m/722 ft; 50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft], LA
The mini media converters provide a costeffective method for integrating fiber optic cabling into a 10/100/1000 UTP environment. With its miniature size, the Mini offers a space saving alternative while it converts copper to fiber with the smallest footprint available in the industry
- Connect legacy networking equipment- Connect an existing 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps device to 1000 Mbps devices
- Unit and port LEDs allow for quick status information
- Fixed full-duplex on fiber
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Fixed link pass through
- Automatic link restoration
Item: Mini 10/100/1000 Bridging Media Converter Without LPT
Maximum Frame Size: 1632 Bytes (Untagged), 1628 Bytes (Tagged)
Status LEDs: PWR Below RJ45: On=Lit For Normal Operation; FX-Link/Act (Fiber Link/Activity): (Upper Left on RJ45) On=Link; Flashing=Activity; TX-Link/Act (Copper Link/Activity): (Upper Right on RJ45) On=Link; Flashing=Activity
Power Consumption: 3.15 Watt
Power Sources: Unit Accepts 5 - 28 Volt DC; Wall Mount AC Adapter: 12 Volt DC, 400 mA
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg (32 to 122 deg F) Operating Temperature; -15 to 65 deg C (-5 to 149 deg F) Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m/722 ft] [50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft]
Dimension: 1.800 Inch Width x 3.300 Inch Depth x 0.850 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3(TM), Wall Mount Power Supply- UL Listed, C-UL Listed (Canada), FCC Class A, CISPR22/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.