The CommSCope M2000 Modular Patch Panel is a 2U 48 Port Patch Panel. It is designed for M-series outlets that can be configured for copper, fiber, or both. The M2000-2U panel mounts in a 19-inch (483 mm) rack with universal hole spacing. The M2000-2U Panel includes M2000 Cable Organizers. The M2000 Cable Organizer is a molded plastic design that is mounted to each 6-port bezel. The 48 port M2000 2U panel includes 8 cable organizers. The six 4-pair cables from each bezel are routed and positioned to the cable organizer. Cable ties are included to secure the cables. The M2000-2U includes a label sheet and clear label holders. A label area is provided to the left of each port. Port designations can be printed on the label sheet and individual port labels are trimmed from the label sheet and placed in the label area and secured by the clear label holder. If adhesive labeling is desired, adhesive labels can be applied to the label holder. The M2000-2U Panel now includes M2000 Cable Organizers. The M2000 Cable Organizer is a molded plastic design that is snapped into each 6-port bezel. The 48 port 2U panel includes 8 cable organizers. The 6 4-pair cables from each bezel are routed and positioned to the cable organizer. Cable ties are included to secure the cables. Also available and sold separately are the M2000 2U Patch Cord Managers. These patch cord managers are metal rings that mount to the front of the panel.
- Available in 48-port configuration
- Supports PowerSUM, GigaSPEED XL and GigaSPEED X10D installations
- Labeling and identification for each port
|Number of Ports||48|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.