The CommScope M3000 Modular Patch Panel is a patch panel for M-series outlets that can be configured for copper, fiber, or both. The M3000 panel is available in a 24-port version. The M3000 panels mount in a 19-inch (483 mm) rack with universal hole spacing. The M3000 panel incorporates rear cable management as part of the panel for consistent cable routing and management. The M3000 Panel includes a label sheet and clear label holders. A label area is provided to the left of each port. Port designations can be printed on the label sheet and individual port labels are trimmed from the label sheet and placed in the label area and secured by the clear label holder. If adhesive labeling is desired, adhesive labels can be applied to the labeling holder.
- Available in 24-port configuration
- Available in 48-port configuration
- Labeling and identification for each port
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP channel
U/UTP Modular Panel
Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 deg F (-10 to 60 deg C)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F (-40 to 70 deg C)
Intelligence Type: Passive
Total Port Quantity: 24
Rack Type: EIA 19 Inch
Rack Unit: 1
Material: High-Impact Flame Retardant Thermoplastic, Powder-Coated Steel
Dimension: 1.75 Inch Height x 19 Inch Width x 3.7 Inch Depth (44.45 mm x 482.60 mm x 93.98 mm)
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.