TRANSITION NETWORKS | MB-16-AC-LA
MediaBand 16 Port T1/E1 Converter With 2 SFP Cages Plus 2 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports For Ethernet TransPort and Management, Includes 19 Inch Rack Mount Ears and Serial Control Cable and DbManager Lite, AC Power, LA
The MediaBand-8/16/32 interfaces to 8, 16 or 32 E1 or T1 circuits and delivers these clear trunks transparently across a fiber link. V.35 and X.21 interfaces are also available
- The same fiber can be used to simultaneously transport ethernet services
- Optional second fiber link for automatic resilience
- Removable internal AC/DC power supply
- Optional hot-swappable second load sharing AC/DC supply for resilience
- Remotely manageable via ethernet ports
- Cascade chassis and other MediaBand products down the same fiber
- Intuitive graphical manager - no DIP switches
- Real-time events and alarms
- Robust, reliable and professional quality
Item: 16 Port T1/E1 Converter
TDM Port (E1): (8-32) RJ45 Connectors, Presents as DCE (Crossed Cable For DTE), 120 Ohm, 75 Ohm User-Selectable via Converter Cable, G.703 Unstructured, HDB3, Transparent to User Signalling
TDM Port (T1): (8-32) RJ45 Connectors, Presents as DCE (Crossed Cable For DTE), 100 Ohm, Unframed G.703 1.544Mbps B8ZS or AMI selectable, Transparent to User Signalling
X.21 And V.35 Interfaces: 8-Port and 16-Port Card. Specify Interface Type at Time of Ordering, Speeds 64 kbps to 2.048 Mbps, HDMI Connectors, Converter Cables to V.35 MRAC/DB25, Converter Cables to X.21 DB15, V.35 signals; Tx, Rx, S (Tx), S (Rx), Ext Clock, DCD, CTS, RTS, DTR, DSR X.21 signals; Tx, Rx, S, C, I
Ethernet Interfaces: (2) SFP Cage (Module Not Supplied) For Various Fiber Modes, 2 x RJ45 UTP, 10/100/1GE, Auto-Sensing or Manual
Local Management Port: RJ12, Asynchronous, Auto-Sensing To 115 kbps, Also Remote Access Via Ethernet Port
Oscillator Performance: Hold-Over 24 Hour 15 ppb, Aging Per Day 10 ppb, Temperature Stability 12 ppb
IP & MAC Address: Single MAC Address, IP Address, Subnet Mask
Configuration: Held In Non-Volatile Memory
Real-Time Clock: For Time-Stamping Events and Alarms
Events & Alarms: Held In Non-Volatile Memory FIFO, Automatically Sent To DbManager
Power: AC: Auto-Sensing 96 - 240 Volt AC, Maximum Consumption 0.5 Amp RMS At 230 Volt AC; DC: 4 mm Terminal Block, 36 - 57 Volt DC 1.2 Amp Maximum, -33 to -75 Volt DC 0.35 Amp Maximum, MTBF 1790000 Hour
Telecomms (Optional): TBR12/TBR13, TBR4/TBR3, TIA/E1A-1S/968, TNA117, AS-ACIF S006/S016
Environmental Conditions: -20 to 55 deg C Operating Temperature; 10 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing
Dimension: 17.250 Inch Width x 12.600 Inch Depth x 3.460 Inch Height
EMC, EN55022-1988, EN55024-1988, EN61000-3-2-2000, EN61000-3-3-1995, AS/NZ CISPR22-2000, FCC Part 15(B), RoHS Compliant Without The Use of Exceptions, EC EN60950-1-2002 ACA TS001-1997 ACS/NZ60950-2000 AS/NZS3260-1993 IEC950
|Port 1 Device Technology||T1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.