COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | MFC-12MX-5SP-30-AQ | 760163956
Fiber QWIK MPO PINNED Connector, Field Installable, Fusion Splice, Lazrspeed 150 OM2+ Multimode, Lazrspeed 300 OM3 Multimode, Lazrspeed 550 OM4 Multimode, Aqua Finish
This connector adds the ability to do more tasks in the field.
-Repair damaged MPO connectors in the field
-Field terminate a fiber cable when factory termination is not feasible, i.e., when the cable assembly needs to pass through small openings suc as conduit
The QWIK MPO connector is installed by fusion splicing it onto the fiber cable using standard splicing tools. No polishing or polishing-related consumables are required.
- Repair damaged MPO connectors in the field
- Field terminate a fiber cable when factory termination is not feasible, i.e., the cable assembly needs to pass through small openings such as conduit
- Compatible with single-mode, 50 Um multimode or 62.5 Um multimode
- Compatible with 3.0mm round cable with 12-250 Um optical fibers
- Color coded per industry standard requirements to aid in identification during and after installation
- Connector kit includes ribbon fiber for quickly verifying proper calibration ad operation of the fusion splice machine
- Requires Qwik MPO Termination Kit which includes assembly platform and required tools for preparing the cable for termination
|Fiber Type||OM3/OM4 MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.