COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | MGS400BH-262 | 700206725
1 port RJ45 modular jack with 110 terminations unshielded twisted pair T568A/B wiring Cat 6 GigaSPEED color electric white comcode: 700206725
The SYSTIMAX MGS400 Information Outlet is a high-speed LAN connector featuring patented Cross-talk cancellation techniques for superior near-end cross-talk (NEXT & PSNEXT) performance, when installed as part of a complete GigaSPEED XL channel. CommScope Labs was a pioneer in the development of the industry’s first Category 5 outlet in the early 1990s, the first Category 5e outlet in 1996, and the first modular outlet certified to support Category 6 applications with the introduction of the GigaSPEED MGS200, MGS300 and the MGS400.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC Category 6/Class E specifications
- Snaps into standard SYSTIMAX M-Series faceplates, surface-mount boxes, consolidation point boxes, or SYSTIMAX modular panels. Can also be mounted either at 90 degrees (straight) or 45 degrees (angled) in any SYSTIMAX faceplate
- Universal design and label supports both T568 A & B wiring
- Optional Plastic Icons (M61A) and Dust Covers (M20A) available in several colors
- Backward compatible with Category 5e, 5 and 3 cords and cables, however optimal performance achieved when used with GigaSPEED XL GS8E patch cords
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second
- Qualifies for a 20-year product and applications assurance warranty when included as part of a
- certified SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL channel
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.