TRANSITION NETWORKS | MIL-RC3113-30-LA
Raven Series Stand-Alone Media Converter, Port One: 10/100BASE-TX, Port Two: 100BASE-FX 1310 nm Single-mode (SC) SMF [30KM/18mi], LA
The Raven(TM) Series are ideal stand-alone converters offering a single, cost effective copper to fiber conversion solution. The Raven(TM) Series is designed with ease of use in mind. The UTP port will auto-detect the cabling type (cross over or straight through), the polarity of the pins, the speed of the port and the mode of the port without any user intervention. No more concerns about what type of device the converter is connecting, whether hub or server. The broad range of media for the fiber port makes for optimal flexibility in designing the network and upgrading the network in the future. This product has been designed with diagnostic functions as well. The LinkSentry(TM) feature allows for passing through physical layer failures from one media to the other. This allows for a higher reliability in your network by making all components aware of network failures as they occur. The ease of use, cost effective, flexibility in network design, diagnostic capabilities make the Raven series of converters the optimal conversion product for your network
- Bi-directional WDM single fiber models
- Auto MDI/MDX, Auto-negotiation
- SFP modular supported
- Link lost forwarding enable/disable
- Switch converter mode / Pure converter mode
- Jumbo frame: 10 K Bytes (pure converter mode)/2 K Bytes (switch converter mode)
Item: Stand-Alone Media Converter
100BaseFX Fiber Features: MAC Address Table: 1024 Addresses, Forwarding And Filtering Rate: 148,880 pps For 100 Mbps, 14,880 pps For 10 Mbps, Standalone Latency: 18100 ns (64 Byte Packet, 100 Mbps Full Duplex)
Single-mode: Speed: 100BASE-FX Single-mode (30 km), Transmitter: Wavelength 1310 nm, Output Power (8 or 9/125 um):-15 dBm, Receiver: Wavelength 1310 nm, Sensitivity:-34 dBm
WDM: Speed: 100BASE-FX Single-mode (20 km); Transmitter: Wavelength 1310 nm or 1550 nm; Output Power (8 or 9/125 um): -8 dBm; Receiver: Wavelength 1550 nm or 1310 nm; Sensitivity: -31 dBm
Gigabit Fiber Features: MAC Address Table: 1024 Addresses, Forwarding And Filtering Rate: 1,488,800 pps For 1000 Mbps, 148,880 pps For 100 Mbps, 14,880 pps For 10 Mbps, Standalone Latency: 6270 ns (64 Byte Packet, 1000 Mbps Full Duplex)
Gigabit Fiber Port Characteristics: Speed: 1000BASE-LX Single-mode (10 km), Transmitter: Wavelength 1310 nm, Output Power (9/125 um): -9.5 dBm, Receiver: Wavelength 1310 nm, Sensitivity: -20 dBm
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C (32 to 122 deg F) Operating Temperature; - 25 to 70 deg C (-13 to 158 deg F) Storage Temperature; 10 - 95% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing
Port One: 10/100BASE-TX
Port Two: 100BASE-FX 1310 nm Single-mode (SC) SMF [30 km/18 mi]
Dimension: 3.310 Inch Width x 4.750 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
|Port 1 Device Technology||10/100BASE-TX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.