The industry’s smallest 8-port compact switch with an internal power supply, the MIL-S800i-v2 auto-negotiates 10/100Mbps connections for fast and simple switching in workgroup, small office and home environments
- Full/Half Duplex- Each port is capable of operating at full or half duplex, allowing upto 200 Mbps for end users. Flow control and back pressure minimize packet loss and maximize performance
- High-performance switching- Non-blocking architecture assures rapid packet delivery, while 1K MAC address table and memory buffering provide swift lookup and packet forwarding
- MDI/MDIX: Provides automatic cable detection on 10/100BASE-TX ports for adjusting to straight-through or crossover cables during installation
- Ruggedized chassis: Sturdy metal enclosures with wall holes mounts for installation in non-traditional environments
- Straight forward diagnostics: Perpetual port status provided via LEDs on top of switch to simplify troubleshooting
- Secure and safe: Class B, UL, cUL, and TUV certifications; conforms to IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3x standards
- Compact size
- Integrated keyholes for wall mounting, twin magnets and desktop rubber feet included
Item: Unmanaged Micro Switch With Internal Power Supply
Network Interface: 10BASE-T: RJ45 Categories 3, 4, 5 100 Ohm UTP; 100BASE-TX: RJ45 Category 5 100 Ohm UTP
Buffer Memory: 768 KB
Backplane: 1.6 Gbps
Transfer Rate: 14880 pps For 10 Mbps, 148800 p For 100 Mbps
LEDs: Per Unit: Power, Per Port: 100M: ON: Connection Is 100 Mbps, OFF: Connection Is 10 Mbps, LNK/ACT: ON: Connecting With Device, BLINK: Transmitting Data, OFF: No Device Attached
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 45 deg C (32 to 113 deg F) Operating Temperature; -40 to 70 deg C (-40 to 158 deg F) Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing
Internal Power Supply: AC Power: 100 - 240 Volt AC, Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 4.5 Watt Maximum
Port One: (8) 1/100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Dimension: 6.500 Inch Width x 4.000 Inch Depth x 1.280 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE Std. 802.3u 100BASE-TX Ethernet, IEEE Std. 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow Control, Safety- UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE Emissions- FCC Class B, CISPR 22 Class B, CE Mark, Protocol- CSMA/CD
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.