The MIL-SM800P series of layer 2 managed switches provides high performance non-blocking switching. The switch has (8) 10/100 auto-MDI/MDIX ports. Management features include port based, dynamic and static VLANs, GVRP, VLAN tagging, IGMP Snooping, port mirroring and port security. Security includes static addressing, filtering and blocking of packets to identified MAC addresses. Two priority queues per port insure minimum delay for voice over IP or multimedia network data. Console port provides local management while Telnet and Web-base management is provided via any network device. Non-blocking 1.8 Gbps architecture assures rapid packet delivery while 8000 MAC address table provides swift lookup and packet forwarding. Other ASIC features that enhance performance are included such as 802.1d spanning tree, 802.3x flow control, 802.1ad link aggregation and broadcast storm control
- Non-blocking full wire speed performance
- Store-and-forward architecture
- 10 Inch design for desktop or rackmount
- Static MAC addresses for secure network
- Backpressure and flow control
- Console port on rear panel
- Conforms to IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3x Ethernet Standards
- Automatic MDI/MDIX crossover for each 10Base-T/100Base-TX port
- LED indicators for power, 100M, LK/ACT, FD/COL
- Management interface: Console port, Web-based GUI, Telnet and SNMP
- VLANs: Supports port based VLAN, upto 256 groups, and compatible IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, VLAN tagging ID upto 4094
- Port mirroring: Supports source-port-based, destination-port-based and source-destination-port mirroring
- Spanning Tree: Insures only one path between any two nodes on network
- Broadcast storm filtering- Only allows a percentage of port’s total bandwidth before broadcast traffic is dropped
- Scheduling schemes: Packets can be transmitted by different priority schemes, FIFO, WRR with enable delay bound, all high before Low
- Trunking- Supports 802.3ad port trunking with flexible load distribution with 800 Mbps aggregate bandwidth per trunk group
- VLAN options- Supports VLAN 802.1Q, port based VLANs, overlapping VLANs
- Class of Service- Supports 802.1p Class of Service with 2-level priority queuing
- IGMP, GVRP- IGMP support to reduce IP multicast traffic for the multimedia applications, support for Group VLAN Resolution Protocol
Item: Layer 2 Managed Switch
MAC Address Table: 8K With Auto-Learning Function
Packet Buffer Size: 2M Bits
Backplane: 1.8 Gbps
System Throughput: 2.67 Mpps On Full Duplex Mode
Voltage: 100 - 240 Volt AC
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 19 Watt
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 45 deg C (32 to 113 deg F) Operating Temperature; 10 - 90% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing
Port: 8-Port 10/100BASE-TX
Dimension: 10.000 Inch Width x 5.250 Inch Depth x 1.750 Inch Height
IEEE802.3 10BASE-T 10Mbps, Half/Full Duplex, IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX, 10/100Mbps, Half/Full Duplex, IEEE802.3x Flow Control and Back-pressure, IEEE802.1ad Link Aggregation IEEE802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IEEE802.1p Class of Service, IEEE802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.