The SYSTIMAX MPS100E PowerSUM Information Outlet is a Modular RJ45 to insulation displacement connector (IDC). It is typically installed in the faceplate at the work location and provides termination for the horizontal 4-pair cable at the IDC end, and workstation cord insertion at the RJ45 end. It is designed for high-speed data and video applications.; The insulation displacement connectors accept 22 and 24-AWG insulated wire. High-tooth pair splitters have been enhanced to separate very tightly twisted PowerSUM cable pairs to maintain the twist up to the connection. A D-Impact Tool can be used to terminate conductors. The Information Outlet is shipped with a space saving wire flat cap, that should be used to provide protection from contamination and to secure the connections. Multicolor labels with straight forward wire placement sequence mark wire terminals, assuring fast, accurate installation.
- Doubles density
- Disengages easily in dense spaces
- Maintains transmit/receive direction
- Maintains optical contact
- Helps minimize transmission problems
- Improves durability and reduces cross-connect rearrangement effort
- Reduces installation time for field-mountable connectors
ANSI/TIA Category: 5e
Brand: PowerSUM, SYSTIMAX
Cable Type: U/UTP (unshielded)
Product Type: Outlet
Depth: 1.20 in
Height: 0.80 in
Width: 0.80 in
Contact Resistance Variation, maximum: 20 mOhm
Contact Resistance, maximum: 100 mOhmÔ Rating @ Current at Temperature: 1.5 A @ 20 C, 1.5 A @ 68 F
Dielectric Withstand Voltage, RMS, conductive surface @ Voltage at Frequency: 1,500 V AC @ 60 Hz
Dielectric Withstand Voltage, RMS, contact-to-contact @ Voltage at Frequency: 1,000 V AC @ 60 Hz
Insulation Resistance, minimum: 500 MOhm
Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-0
Operating Temperature: -10 C to +60 C (+14 F to +140 F)
Relative Humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
Safety Standard: cUL, UL
Storage Temperature: -40 C to +70 C (-40 F to +F)
Conductor Gauge, solid: 22 AWG, 24 AWG, 26 AWG
Conductor Gauge, stranded: 22 AWG, 24 AWG
Conductor Type: Solid, Stranded (7 strands)
Material Type: Copper alloy, High-impact, flame retardant, thermoplastic
Outlet/Module Contact Plating: Precious als
Plug Insertion Life Test Plug: IEC 60603-7 compliant plug
Plug Insertion Life, minimum: 750 times
Plug Retention Force, minimum: 30 lbf, 133 N
Rear Termination Contact Plating: Precious metals
Rear Termination Type: IDC
Wiring: T568A, T568B
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.