The MS325-12.5 manual motor starter is a 54 mm width devices with a rated operational current of Ie = 12.5 A. Trip class 10 A. Further features are the build-in disconnect function, temperature compensation, trip-free mechanism and a rotary handle with a clear switch position indication. Auxiliary contacts, signalling contacts, undervoltage releases, shunt trips, 3-phase bus bars, power in-feed blocks and locking devices for protection against unauthorized changes are available as accessory.
For Manually Switch On And Off Motors And To Protect Them Reliably And Without The Need For A Fuse From Short-circuits, Overload And Phase Failures. From 0.1 to 100 A, the MMS range combine motor control and protection in a single unit which can be equ ipped with many other accessories. Major applications for MMSs are small machine tools, pumps, compressors, etc.
- UL Listed & CSA certified for 1600A group motor installation
- Terminals supplied in the open position, screwdriver-guide holes
- Touch-safe design : all connection terminals are protected against accidental touch.
Voltage Rating: 690/440 V AC /V DC
Amperage Rating: 12.5 A
Wattage: 5.5 kW At 400 V
Setting: 9 - 12.5 A
Number Of Poles: 3
Phase: 3 PH
Mounting: 1 - 6 Position
DIN Rail: TH35-15 (35 mm Length X 15 mm Width), TH35-7.5 (35 mm Length mm Width)
Connection: Screw Terminal
Operating Cycles: 100000 Cycles (Electrical/Mechanical Durability)
Operating Temperature: -25 To +70 deg C
Environmental Conditions: Storage Temperature: -40 To 70 deg C
Pollution Degree: 3
Wire Strip Length: 9Recommended Screw Driver: Pozidriv 2 / M3.5
Actuator: Rotary Handle
Connecting Capacity: Stranded, Flexible: (1 Or 2) 14 - 8 AWG
Storage Temperature: -50 To +80 deg C
Tightening Torque: 14 in-lb
Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage: 6 kV
Insulation Volt 690 V
Rated Instantaneous Short-circuit Current Setting (ii): 180 A
Power Loss: 1 - 1.8 W Per Pole
Breaking Capacity: Rated Service Short-Circuit/Rated Ultimate Short-Circuit: 100 kA At 230 V AC, 75 kA At 400 V AC, 45 kA At 440 V AC, 27 kA At 500 V A, 4.5 kA At 690 V AC
Frequency Rating: 50/60 Hz
C/US UL 508 Listed, CSA 22.2 No. 14, CE Certified, IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-2, IEC/EN 60947-4-1 Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.