- Supports up to 2 external camera pods, 2 sensor pods and up to 18 universal sensors
- Customizable input contacts - Monitor conditions from external devices
- Customizable output relays - Control output from external devices via output relay(s)
- Access monitoring - Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch
- Environmental monitoring - Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions
- Surveillance - Detect and record motion, allowing a visual record to be paired with an access or environmental alert, which speeds root cause analysis
- Fault notification - Real time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations; enables IT administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency and maximize uptime
- Adjustable threshold - Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements
- Customized escalation policies - Alerts are managed according to your escalation policies and received in multiple formats
- Browser accessible - View the user interface with a browser; provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network
- Event driven video storage - Video storage prompted by motion or alert
- Password security - User selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access, authorized against LDAP and Active Directory servers
- Integrates with StruxureWare data center expert - an IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Advanced view client application - Robust appliance interface provides historic alerts, graphs and configuration
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Alerts view - Easily review and correlate alerts; provide context to alerts by attaching video clips, graphs and maps
- Battery notes - Contains lithium coin cell
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.