- Enables select NetBotz appliances to monitor SNMP/IPMI capable devices
- Remote device management - Remote monitoring of critical conditions for maximum protection against environmental and physical threats
- Mass configuration - Provides a comprehensive mass configuration capability, allowing users to create, save and push configurations or specific device settings to similar APC devices with a network management card
- Authentication - Control user privileges and access rights to protect IT assets from unauthorized individuals
- Hierarchical device groups - Organize your appliances according to physical location or organizational structure
- Enhance embedded NetBotz appliance capabilities - Advanced software licenses unlock premium features in compatible NetBotz appliances
- Modbus output - Reports information from the NetBotz appliances to a third party device via RS-485
- Enhanced software functionality - Features two way audio, audio recording and playback, digitally signed video recordings, camera masking, IP filtering, unlimited usernames and five levels of user privileges
- User access scheduling - Grant equipment access for specific times for each proximity card configured
- Flexible alert policies - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis
|Number of Users/Devices||UP TO 10 USERS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.