1.7"H x 19.0"W x 13.1"D (44mm x 482mm x 332mm).
- Innovative inset fingers slope inward toward back of managers offering unobstructed access to network cabling for easier moves, adds and changes
- Large front finger openings easily accommodate Category 6 and 10 GbE cables, speeding installation and reducing maintenance costs
- Rear cable management finger spacing utilizes open D-rings for greater accessibility
- Can be used to create large capacity horizontal pathways for routing cable
- Patented front and rear dual hinged cover allows cable access without removing cover
- Curved surfaces maintain cable bend radius
- Pass-through holes allow for front to rear cabling
- Built in cable retainers hold cable in place for easy moves, adds and changes
- Covers, #12-24 and M6 mounting screws included
- Design fits flush to the front of the NetRunner high capacity WMPVHCF45E and WMPVHC45E vertical managers
|Cable Management Type||FINGER DUCT|
|Cable Mgt Mounting||HORIZONTAL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.