NV-216A-PV Video Transceiver with Power is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
NV-216A-PV video transceiver allows transmission of CCTV video and low voltage power over UTP cable. The NV-216A-PV incorporates the transceiver engine of NVT’s popular NV-214A-M video transceiver with the added value of camera power connections. Power and Video are routed via UTP and RJ45 connections. Used at the camera, the passive NV-216A-PV has a compact body, a male BNC for direct connection to the camera, and is compatible with NVT’s PVD product line. Connect the RJ45 to 4-pair cable to be rou ted to the NVT Phybridge cable integrator and on to an active or passive receiver hub in the MDF/Control Room. Alternative Product(s): NV-226J-PV; NV-218A-PVD; Moving to IP Check out NVT Phybridge’s CHARIoT Solution.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Single-Channel Power-Video Transceiver
- Male BNC Supports on camera mounting
- Camera Power-Video transmission
- Connect camera power at distance via UTP
- Transmit video up to 750ft, 3000ft with an active receiver
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.