Tripp Lite’s OMNI SMART 1400 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, Internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Supports a single entry level PC s ystem for up to 75 minutes during power failures to facilitate a safe shutdown without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75 volts and overvoltages to 147 volts back to normal 120V levels, all without us ing battery power. Includes 6 battery supported outlets and 6 foot AC line cord. USB port enables optional safe unattended system shutdown in the case of extended power failure as well as continuous UPS and site power condition monitoring, USB cable in cluded. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload. 1400VA/940 watt power hand ling ability supports multiple entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale terminals, small to medium business phone systems, audio/video workstations and heavily configured home theater systems. Offers 8 minutes battery runtime with a full lo ad of 1400VA and 24 minutes with a half load of 700VA. Supports hot swap battery replacement via built-in access panel. $200,000 connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only).
- OMNI SMART 1400 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation and battery support, plus complete AC and dialup/DSL modem line surge suppression Prevents equipment damage, data loss and downtime due to power problems Supports a single entry leve l PC system for up to 75 minutes during power failures to enable a safe system shutdown Supports a max load of 1400VA for 8 minutes Supports a half load of 700VA for 24 minutes Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits correct brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages as high as 147 volts back to normal 120 volt levels without using battery power Upright tower configuration uses only 66 square inches of floor or desktop space Includes 6 battery supported outlets, 6 foot AC line cord (all NEMA 5-15) USB port enables safe unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures, includes USB cable USB port supports messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC line voltage, DC battery volt age and battery capacity USB interface supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and 10 second reboot of connected equipment PowerAlert UPS monitoring software available via free download from www.tripplite.com Suppo rts Tripp Lite’s WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by automatically restarting them and rebooting completely locked computers by automatically switching UPS power off and back on again Built-in audible alarm and 5 front pan el LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload status 1400VA/940 watt power handling ability supports multiple entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale terminals, small to medium b usiness phone systems, audio/video equipment stations and heavily configured home theater systems Supports hot-swap battery replacement via built-in battery access panel Compatible with 120V/60 Hz applications for USA, Canada, Mexico and more $200,000 connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only)
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.