COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | P-120-LZ-8W-F12BK/25D | 760150128
Fiberguard, Indoor/Outdoor, Plenum Rated, 120 Fiber, Gel-Free, Stranded Loose Tube Cable With Aluminum Interlocking Armor Containing A Plenum Rated Outer Jacket, Teraspeed OS2
The CommScope Indoor/Outdoor All-Dry, Plenum-Rated, Loose Tube cables have a reduced buffer tube size. The cables are designed to endure the rigors of outdoor use and provide a seamless migration from the campus to the premises by bypassing termination requirements at the building entrance. ; ARID-CORE water blocking technology helps prevent water migration along the cable core. The buffer tubes are constructed with dry water blocking technology, eliminating the use of messy filling gel.
- Performance exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 standard
- Complete tool kit with cleaning solution, wipes, and scrap fiber container designed for Qwik setup and tear-down and comes packaged in a 25 counter installer pack that is portable and convenient
- Comes packaged in a 25 counter installer pack or individual bags
- Compatible with 250m and 900m optical fibers
- Color coded per industry standard requirements to aide in identification during and after installation
- Factory-installed wedge clip is included with each connector; wedge is discarded upon completion of the termination
- An innovative translucent wedge enables the use of a common VFI to provide a "pass/fail" signal once physical contact is achieved
- Can re-terminate if the first installation fails
- Does not require a custom termination kit
Armor Type: Interlocking aluminum
Fiber Type: TeraSPEED, zero water peak single-mode fiber
Fiber Type Solution: TeraSPEED, zero water peak single-mode fiber
Fiber Type, quantity: 120
Fibers Per Subunit, quantity: 12
Jacket Color: Black
Jacket UV Resistance: UV stabilized
Total Fiber Quantity: 120
Buffer Tube/Subunit Diameter: 2.50 mm
Cable Weight: 330.0 lb/kft, 491.0 kg/km
Diameter Over Armor: 19.70 mm
Diameter Over Jacket: 21.70 mm
Subunit, quantity: 10
Environmental Space: Plenum
Installation Temperature: -30 C to +70 C (-22 F to +158 F)
Operating Temperature: -40 C to +70 C (-40 F to +158 F)
Storage Temperature: -40 C to +75 C (-40 F to +167 F)
Cable Freeze: -2 C
Heat Age: -40 C to +85 C (-40 F to +185 F)
Low High Bend: -30 C to +60 C (-22 F to +140 F)
Temperature Cycle: -40 C to +70 C (-40 F to +158 F)
Flame Test Listing: NEC OFCP (ETL) and c(ETL)
Cable Type: Stranded loose tube
Construction Type: Armored
Fiber Short Description: P-120-LZ-XY-F12BK/25D
Subunit Type: Gel-free
Compression: 483 lb/in, 85 N/mm
Flex: 25 cycles
Impact: 25.81 ft lb, 35.00 N-m
Twist: 10 cycles
Water Penentration: 24 h
Minimum Bend Radius, loaded: 43.4 cm
Minimum Bend Radius, unloaded: 30.4 cm
Tensile Load, long term, maximum: 90 lbf, 400 N
Tensile Load, short term, maximum: 1,335 N, 300 lbf
Vertical Rise, maximum: 97.0 m
Cable Qualification Standards: ANSI/ICEA S-104-696-2001, EN 187105, Telcordia GR-409-CORE Issue 2
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.