CHATSWORTH PRODUCTS (CPI) | P1-1M0G3
Vertical eConnect PDU,Basic, L15-30 Plug, Three Phase Delta, 208V, 30A, (30) C13 (6) C19 Outlets, 208V, 3 x 2P 20A Hydraulic Magnetic Breakers, No Surge Protection, Toolless Mounting Buttons, No Additional Brackets
eConnect PDUs connect you to your evolving enterprise data center with an intelligent power solution that has been engineered to meet the thermal challenges of virtually any environment. Featuring a low-profile design that reduces airflow disruptions, an ambient air temperature rating of 149F (65C) and more than 160 standard configurations, eConnect PDUs are the ultimate connecting point between thermal innovation and intelligent power distribution. eConnect PDUs are also UL Listed
CPI’s Basic eConnect(TM) PDUs provide simple, reliable power distribution to equipment in your cabinets CPI’s Basic eConnect(TM) PDUs provide simple, reliable power distribution to equipment in your cabinets
- An ambient temperature rating of 149F (65C), which is capable of supporting any hot aisle containment solution
- A low profile design with universal tool-less mounting that easily integrates into your cabinet’s zero-U space for maximized cabinet space and airflow
- Numerous voltage and outlet options
- Selected models also include quick and easy setup for remote monitoring and switching, IP consolidation of up to 20 PDUs and an interactive local display
|Number of Outlets||36|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.