CommScope offers a complete line of field terminated Anaerobic (EZ-SC) and No-Polish, No-Epoxy (Quick) SC Connectors. These connectors are designed for quick, easy and reliable terminations with minimum training. The EZ-SC Connector is a square body fiber optic connector, with great optical performance and fast installation time. It uses a push-pull design, which allows for quick and easy insertions into patch panels and adapters. The physical and optical performance of the EZ-SC allows engineers to design optical fiber infrastructures suited to the low loss needs of the High-Speed Data Networks. The EZ-SC connector offers a complete connection solution with a product range designed for field termination onto 900 micron fiber, 1.6 mm fiber cordage, 2.9 mm fiber cordage, multimode and single-mode fiber. The Qwik-SC Connectors are no-polish, no-epoxy connectors that feature a mechanical crimp making fiber terminations faster and easier than typical epoxy terminations. The Qwik-SC Connector is ideal for behind the wall (BTW) applications; rapid repair or for limited space situations where polishing may be difficult. The Qwik-SC offers a quick and repeatable termination solution for immediate connectivity on all 900 µm fiber types.
- Performance exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 standard
- Superior insertion loss performance
- Designed to allow for simple and speedy termination of the connector onto 900 micron buffered fiber or 1.6 mm fiber cordage or 2.9 mm fiber cordage
- Complete tool kit with cleaning solution, wipes, and scrap fiber container designed for Qwik setup and tear-down and comes packaged in a 25 counter installer pack that is portable and convenient
- The benefits of this product are further complimented by being the same overall size of the standard epoxy/polish ST products
|Fiber Type||MULTI MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.