TRANSITION NETWORKS | PB-ISDN-4B-B-SW-AC-LA
PacketBand Quad BRI Port Unit With AC Power Supply, 4-Wire "S" Interface Switchable NT/TE In 2-Port Blocks/Increments, Internal AC Power Supply, 1 Gigabit SFP Port For Fiber Connectivity, LA
The PacketBand-ISDN-4x-x delivers transparent switched ISDN data services across packet networks. All ports are synchronized with central, or network clocks, providing a fully clock-locked environment across asynchronous packet networks - no there is no data loss due to free-running and slipping clocks. This system provides ISDN over Ethernet/IP networks for both voice and more critically, data applications
For single-port BRI unit see the PacketBand-ISDN-1B- For PRI units see the PacketBand-ISDN-P range- For non-switched TDM services see PacketBand-TDM
- Product supports 4 x ISDN BRIs
- 4-wire "S" interface (NT or TE)
- US-ANSI and Euro-ETSI ISDN available
- (2) 10/100/1000 Base Ethernet ports
- 1 x 1GE SFP cage
- AC power only, transmits all/any data and voice protocols over packet networks
- Totally transparent to all data formats
- All PacketBands and interfaces locked to the same clocks
- Various clocking options with high quality clock recovery
- Any "B" channel can dial any other on the packet network, or "break-out/in" to the PSTN via a PRI/BRI "gateway"
- Provides low-cost migration to IP networks for legacy equipment, low data overheads
- Configurable packet size- Compensates for "jitter" or packet delay variation
- Re-orders packets; Very low latency or processing delay; Local ethernets support rate limiting
- Quality of Service (QoS) options, VLAN and double VLAN tagging, full cross-connectivity
- A-law to u-law conversion- Support for contention or over-booking- Call progress tone generation
- Number manipulation/conversion/LCR, automatic primary/secondary/tertiary routes
- Routing profiles can be scheduled at different times of the day/week
- ISDN layer 2 and layer 3 message capture and log for analysis
- Easy and intuitive to configure via GUI management package, Compact table-top with optional rack-mount extenders, Optional 19 Inch rack-mount kits
Item: Quad BRI Port Unit With AC Power Supply
BRI Interfaces: Support For 4 BRIs - Order As 4-Wire, "S" or 2-Wire "U"
4-Wire "S" Interfaces: Switchable NT/TE In Pairs Of Ports, Crossed Cable Required For TE Mode (Can Be Supplied By TN), Typical Driving Distance - 500 m (Depending On Attached Devices), Support For a-Law to u-Law Conversion And a-Law And u-Law Tones (Ring/Busy etc), Overlap To En-Bloc Conversion, Support For Dual TEIs, ETSI (Euro-ISDN) ANSI (US-ISDN), Point-to-Point And Point-to-Multipoint, ETSI-DSS1 (Euro-ISDN), ETSI Q.931/921, ETSI 300-011 (Layer 1), ETSI 300-125 (Layer 2), ETSI 300-102 (Layer 3), Support For SPIDs And Auto-SPID, NI-1 North American National, DMS-100 And 5ESS Switch Variants, AT&T TR-62411 And ANSI T1.403
E1: RJ45 120 Ohm Balanced, G.703 HDB3 Encoded ESF or D4 Framing, ETSI-DSS1 (Euro-ISDN), ETSI Q.931/921, ETSI 300-011 (Layer 1), ETSI 300-125 (Layer 2), ETSI 300-102 (Layer 3)
T1: RJ45 100 Ohm Balanced, B8Zs or AMI Line Coding, NI-2 North American National, DMS-100 and 5ESS Switch Variants, AT&T TR-62411 and ANSI T1.403
Fiber Port (x1): Standard SFP Cage, Driving Distance Dependant Upon SFP Fitted, Supports Data Rates Up To 1GE Full Duplex Between Two Units
Packet Ports (x2): RJ45 Standard Twisted-Pair Cat 5e Cable, Supports Data Rates Upto 1GE Full Duplex Between Two Units, Provides Management Access to All Units
Serial Control Port: Local Management, Access Password Protected, Asynchronous, 8 Data, 1 Stop Bit, No Parity, Speed 19.2 - 115 kbps
Power: (1) Internal AC PSU, (1) Internal AC PSU, Standard IEC Connector 95 - 264 Volt AC, 15 Watt, 47 - 63 Hz Auto-Sensing; Maximum Consumption 0.1 Amp RMS At 230 Volt AC
Environmental Conditions: -20 to 55 deg C; 10 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing
Dimension: 292 mm Width x 200 mm Depth x 44 mm Height (Metal Chassis)
|Type of Device||ISDN ACCESS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.