A single PacketBand-TDM-16/32 chassis can support upto 32 E1/T1 circuits in G.704 or G.703 mode, upto 32 V.35/X.21 ports or 16 E1/T1 and 16 V.35/X.21. These circuits can be connected to other chassis and/or to stand-alone smaller
- Multi-standard TDM pseudowire support: CESoPSN, SATOP, TDM over IP
- 2U chassis supporting 16 or 32 E1/T1 circuits
- Clear- channel and channelized
- G.704 grooming
- External clock sources
- Highly accurate and stable clock recovery
- G.823 synchronization levels
- Various clocking options for different network types and clock recovery requirements
- "Inter-works" with other PacketBand family members
- Options for dual load-sharing, hot swappable AC/DC power supplies
- All interfaces on front of chassis for easy access
- Support for jumbo packets upto 10240 bytes on ethernet ports
- TDM packets can be assigned IP diffServ (DSCP) or ToS and 802.1p CoS values
- Supports full 802.1q tagging and associated 802.1p CoS prioritization levels
- All egress packets, including TDM links, can be prioritized across four output queues
- 802.1Q VLAN including Q-in-Q
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), rate limiting
- Remote management with DbManager: + Configuration changes; + Alarms and events; + Graphs; + Loopbacks and pings; + Sniffer/monitor port; + Software/firmware updates
- TDM-16/32 supports 1 or 2 supplies these are hot swappable to ATCA. 1 Supply can power a fully populated chassis
Item: 32 Port T1/E1 CESoPSN 2RU Chassis
Clock Recovery: Advanced Algorithms Tunable For Different Network Characteristics As Standard. Capable Of Exceeding G.823 Synchronous Interface Requirements (Subject To Network Performance)
E1/T1 Card: 16 x RJ45 Connectors Presents As DCE (Crossed Cable For DTE) 1 x LED With Various States Per Interface Support For E1 And T1 On A Per-Port Basis
E1: 120 Ohm, 75 Ohm Unbalanced Via Converter Cable, G.703 Unstructured, G.704 Channelised, ITU G.706, Selectable CRC/CRC4, HDB3 Encoded, Transparent To User Signaling
T1: 100 Ohm, Unframed 1.544 Mbps, Framed 1.536 Mbps (Robbed-Bit), ESF or D4 Selectable, B8ZS or AMI Selectable, Transparent to User Signalling
V.35/X.21 Card: 16 x HDMI Sockets, Various Cable Adaptors Available, Specify V.35 or X.21 In Blocks Of 4 Ports, Specify Above Blocks As DCE (Gives Clock) or DTE (Receives Clock)
V.35: Tx, Rx, TxClock, RxClock, ExternalClock, RTS, CTS, DSR, DCD, DTR, Cable Available As "Flying Lead", MRAC or RS530 25-Way "D"
X.21: Tx, Rx, S (Clock), C, I, Cable Available As "Flying Lead" or 15-Way "D"
Ethernet Card: Standard Card, 2 x Standard SFP Cage, SFP "Enabled" Warning LED, Default To 1GE, 2 x RJ45 UTP Ports, 10/100/1GE, Auto-Sensing
Terminal Card: 1 x RJ12 Asynchronous Control Port, For Use By DbLite/DbManager (Remote Management Access Also Available Via Ethernet LAN/WAN), Speeds To 115 kbps, Dry Contact Alarm Relay, Pins As Below 1 x RJ12 Alarm Port, Dry-Contact Alarm Relay: "Common" Pin 5; "Normally Open" 6; "Normally Closed" 4; 2 x RJ45 External Clock Inputs - 2 Mbit Square Wave or HDB3, 2 x BNC External Clock Inputs - 10 MHz
Oscillator Performance: Hold-Over 24 Hour 4 ppb, Aging Per Day 0.5 ppb, Temperature Stability 14 ppb
Power Supplies: AC: Auto-Sensing 96 - 240 Volt AC; Maximum Consumption 0.2 Amp RMS At 230 Volt AC; DC: 4 mm Terminal Block 36 - 57 Volt DC 1.2 Amp Maximum
IP & MAC Address: Single MAC Address, IP Address, Subnet Mask And Default Gateway, Support For DHCP
Configuration: Held In Non-Volatile Memory
Real-Time Clock: For Time-Stamping Events and Alarms
Telecomms (Optional): 8-Port E1/T1 Card, TBR12/TBR13, TBR4/TBR3, TIA/E1A-1S/968, TNA117, AS-ACIF S006/S016
Environmental Conditions: -20 to 50 deg C Operating Temperature; 10 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing
Dimension: 17.250 Inch Width x 12.600 Inch Depth x 3.460 Inch Height
EMC, EN55022-1988, EN55014-1988, EN61000-3-2/3-1995, AS/NZ CISPR22-2000, FCC Part 15(B), CE marked, RoHS Compliant, EC EN60950-1-2002, ACA TS001-1997, ACS/NZ60950-2000, AS/NZ3260-1993, IEC950
|Primary WAN Connectivity||E1/T1|
|Number of Wan Ports||30+|
|Type of Device||ISDN ACCESS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.