TRANSITION NETWORKS | PB-TDM-X21-DCE-AC-LA
PacketBand Single X.21 Port RS530 25-Way Female DCE CESoPSN Unit, (2 UTP) 10/100/GE Ports and (1xSFP) Port For WAN, Includes LACP and RSTP and Enhanced Clock and Serial Control Cable and DbManager Lite, AC Power, LA
The PacketBand-VX provides reliable, transparent and manageable end-to-end X.21 and V.11 connectivity across packet networks. It can connect to local devices and/or leased lines and is able to provide, take and recover clocks. Circuits can be establish ed 24/7 or in response to requests from the attached equipment via control signals so the circuit is established periodically and on demand. PacketBand also supports multicast for simplex broadcast applications
X.21/V.35 Across Packet Network
- Deliver clock-locked X.21 and V.35 circuits over Ethernet, IP or MPLS networks
- Highly accurate and stable clock recovery
- G.823 synchronization levels
- Various clocking options for different network types and clock recovery requirements
- (2) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 interfaces, (1) 100/1000Mbps SFP interface
- X.21 or V.35 interface
- Support for jumbo packets upto 10240 bytes on ethernet ports
- TDM packets can be assigned IP diffServ (DSCP) or ToS and 802.1p CoS values
- Supports full 802.1q tagging and associated 802.1p CoS prioritization levels
- All egress packets, including TDM links, can be prioritized across four output queues
- 802.1Q VLAN including Q-in-Q, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), rate limiting
- Remote management with DbManager: +Configuration changes; + Alarms and events; + Graphs; + Loopbacks and pings; + Sniffer/monitor port; + Software/firmware updates
- Optional 19 Inch Rack-Mount Kit; 1 Unit Per 1U or 2 Units Side-By-Side Per 1U
Item: Single X.21 Port RS530 25-Way Female DCE CESoPSN Unit
Clock Recovery: Advanced Algorithms Tunable For Different Network Characteristics As Standard. Capable Of Exceeding G.823 Synchronous Interface Requirements (Subject To Network Performance)
TDM Port V.35: "M-Rack" 37 Pin Female DCE, "M-Rack" 37 Pin Male DTE, Speeds From 64 kbps to 2.048 Mbps
TDM Port X.21: RS530 25-Way "D" Connector, Speeds From 64 kbps to 2.048 Mbps
Ethernet Interfaces: 2 x RJ45 UTP, 10/100/1GE, Auto-Sensing or Manua SFP Cage (Module Not Supplied) For Various Fiber Modes, 1 Network And 1 or 2 User Ports
Local Management Port: RJ12, Asynchronous, Auto-Sensing To 115 kbps, Also Remote Access Via Packet Network
Oscillator Performance: Hold-Over 24 Hour 4 ppb, Agi Per Day 0.5 ppb, Temperature Stability 14 ppb
IP & MAC Address: Single MAC Address, IP Address, Subnet Mask And Default Gateway, Support For DHCP
Configuration: Held In Non-Volatile Memory
Power (AC): Internal via IEC Connector Auto-Sensing 96 0 Volt AC, Maximum Consumption 0.2 Amp RMS At 230 Volt AC MTBF 400000 Hour
Power (DC): Nominal -48 Volt DC, 4 mm Terminal Block -33 to -75 Volt DC 0.35A Maximum MTBF 1790000 Hour; Nominal -24 Volt DC, 4 mm Terminal Block -18 to -75 Volt DC 0.55 Amp Maximum MTBF 800000 Hour
Environmental Conditions: -20 to 55 deg C Operating Temperature, 10 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing
Telecomms (Optional): TBR12/TBR13, TBR4/TBR3, TIA/E1A-1S/968, TNA117, AS-ACIF S006/S016
Dimension: 225 mm Width x 200 mm Dep 44 mm Height
EMC, EN55022-1988, EN55014-1988, EN61000-3-2/3-1995, AS/NZ CISPR22-2000, FCC Part 15(B), RoHS Compliant Without The Use of Exceptions, EC EN60950-1-2002, ACA TS001-1997, ACS/NZ60950-2000, AS/NZS3260-1993, IEC950
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.