Tripp Lite Metered PDU / Power Distribution Units offer real-time local reporting of load level in amps via built-in digital meter. Enables visual current monitoring of PDU output current to prevent circuit overloads as additional equipment is added. O ffers reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribution from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
Ideal for network configurations requiring a metered PDU
- 16/20A single phase 200-240V Metered Power Distribution Unit / PDU (Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Built-in 2 digit visual meter continuously reports PDU load level in amps
- C20 inlet with C20 input cable and L6-20P adapter; 12 ft. / 3.7m line cordÔ1U horizontal rackmount format installs in one rack space
- 10 total outlets (8 C13 / 2 C19)
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mounting ears are revrsible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- PDUSIDEBRKT enables 0U vertical rackmount in compatible racks
- Back panel grounding lug
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||10|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.