TRIPP LITE | PDUMH20HVATNET
Tripp Lite Switched Automatic Transfer Switch / ATS PDU provides a redundant power option for single-corded network devices. Dual input cords support separate connection to PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources.
Tripp Lite Switched Automatic Transfer Switch / ATS PDU provides a redundant power option for single-corded network devices. Dual input cords support separate connection to PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources. The ATS will normally maintain continuous output to all outlets as derived from the primary input cable. If the primary power source becomes unstable or fails altogether, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. Switched PDU feature s include individually controllable output receptacles and built-in network interface. Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs within milliseconds. ATS functionality is supported by any two compatible AC power sources, regardless of phase angle, to support a variety of advanced redundant power networking applications. Enables fault tolerant hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a sep arate UPS system. In a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by a full time sine wave UPS with zero transfer time. Tripp Lite SmartOnline series is highly recommended for use as the primary UPS in a two-UPS application. ATS con figurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate utility power grid feeds are fully supported. On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both input sources to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source. Front input LED’s display primary or secondary power availability. Built-in LX Platform network management interface card. The Java-free LX Platform HTML5-based network interface enables fu ll remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separate) provi de a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
Ideal for configurations requiring a simple PDU that displays power consumption in amps
Optional-use ATS function makes this system ideal for adding redundancy to single corded devices
ATS function adds hot-swap and maintenance bypass function to standard UPS configurations
- 200-240V 16/20A Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / Switched PDU (Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Enables redundant A/B power option for single-corded network devices
- 2 digit display reports power consumption in amps
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factr
- 10 outlets (8 C13 switched / 2 C19 unswitched)
- Two C20 inlets for separate Primary and Secondary inputs; two 12 ft / 3.7m C20 input cables included
- ATS circuits normally maintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fals, the ATS will switch to maintain output sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable
- ATS configurations enable hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and redundant UPS protection wh en each cord is connected to a separate UPS system (in a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by an online UPS with zero transfer time)
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and separ ate out of phase utility power grid feeds are supported
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source
- 2-7 millisecond transfer time
- Switched outlets and ethernet interface supports individual outlet control on a real-time or programmable basis and user-specified alarm notification thresholds for all reported site power conditions
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- Supprts HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Outlets are factory programmed for sequential turn-on at 250 millisecond intervals when the PDU is first energized
- LEDs confirm power availability on both input lines and for each output receptacle
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||10|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.