Tripp Lite Metered ATS / Auto Transfer Switch PDU systems enable redundant power configurations for network devices with a single input cord connection. Set of two ATS inputs support connection to separate PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources. The ATS normally maintains continuous output to connected equipment derived from the primary input. If the primary input fails or becomes unstable, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs within milliseconds. ATS functionality is supported by any two compatible AC power sources to support a variety of advanced redundant power networking applications. Enables fault-tolerant hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system. In a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by a full time sine wave UPS with zero transfer time, similar to Tripp Lite SmartOnline series. ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even out-of-phase power sources are fully supported. On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both input sources to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source. Front panel current meter offers continuous ATS loading information. Input LED’s display primary and secondary power availability.
Ideal for datacenters, computer rooms and network closet applications to provide single-corded network hardware with redundant power in a metered PDU format
- 208/240V 30A Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / Metered PDU (Agency de-rated to 24A continuous)
- ATS features provide redundant power for critical network equipment with a single input power cord
- Digital display with selection button reports voltage, amperage and kilowatt loading information in four output segments (Segment 1: 8 C13 & 1 C19 outlets / Segment 2: 8 C13 & 1 C19 outlets / Segment 3: L6-30R outlet / Segment 4: total output of all outlets combined)
- 19 built-in outlets (16 C13, 2 C19, 1 L6-3 0R)
- Set of two 10 ft. / 3m NEMA L6-30P input cables support connection to separate PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources
- ATS circuits normally maintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fails or becomes unstable, the ATS will switch to maintain output as sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable
- ATS configurations enable fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system (in a 2 UPS environment, the primary input must be connected to an online double conversion UPS similar to Tripp Lite SmartOnline series)
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate ma ins circuits, backup generators and even separate out of phase utility power grid feeds are fully supported
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lowe r quality than the primary source
- Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs in 1-5 milliseconds
- Front panel LEDs confirm power availability on both input lines
- Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchses
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.