TRIPP LITE | PDUMNH20HV | PDUMNH20HV
Tripp Lite single phase Monitored PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection.
Tripp Lite single phase Monitored PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. LX Platform interface supports custom notification of user-specified remote condit ions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. PDU lighted digital display enables visual monitoring of PDU output current to prevent circuit overloads as additional equipment is added. Offers reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribut ion from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
- 20A single phase 200/208/230/240V Monitored Power Distribution Unit / PDU (agency derated to 16A continuous)
- C20 inlet; 8.5ft / 2.6m C20 cable and NEMA L6-20P plug adapter included
- 1U horizontal rackmount installation
- 8 C13 outlets
- Lighted display rerts output power consumption in amps
- Built-in SNMP/ethernet interface reports voltage, frequency and PDU loading via network or secure web browser interface with options for user specified alarm and notification thresholds
- Supports in-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH
- door sensors DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser for monitoring
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immdiate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements.
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FRE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.