- 30A single phase 120V Monitored Power Distribution Unit / PDU (agency derated to 24A continuous)
- Attached NEMA L5-30P input with 10ft / 3m line cord
- 2U horizontal rackmount format
- 16 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- Lighted display with select button reports oput power consumption in amps in 3 segments (bank 1, bank 2 and total)
- Built-in SNMP/ethernet interface reports voltage, frequency and PDU loading via network or secure web browser interface with options for user specified alarm and notification thresh olds
- Supports in-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimalcommunication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser for monitoring
- Alert notificationsvia email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements.
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mounting ears are reversile for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.