Tripp Lite single phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit with individual outlet metering offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption for each individual outlet. Built-in current monitoring offers 1% billing grade accuracy. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps is continuously displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.
Ideal for network configurations requiring a switched, metered and monitored PDU supporting individual outlet rebooting, load shedding and remote web/network current monitoring of critical networking components
- 120V 20A Switched PDU with built-in web/network interface in 0U 70in / 178cm vertical rackmount form factor; 20A max capacity (agency derated to 16A)
- Attached NEMA L5-20P 120V single phase input with 5-20P plug adapter, 10 ft. / 3m cord
- 24 switched NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- Supports power-on, power-off or reboot of each outlet on a real-time or programmable basis
- Enables reboot of locked equipment, custom power-on/power-off sequences, load-shedding and disabling unused outlets
- Network interface provies PDU control and data regarding input voltage and load level for each load bank or each individual outlet in amps
- Current monitoring provides 1% billing grade accuracy
- Digital display continuously report output load level in amps
- Display also suppors IP-address self-identification and 180 degree display rotation
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- In-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login viweb browser
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telne, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Included cord retention brackets
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets fr other mounting applications
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||24|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.