SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL PATCHMAX GS3 panel system provides excellent performance and helps unleash the power of a fully tuned and integrated GigaSPEED XL Solution, while maintaining all of the innovative features that have made the PATCHMAX System uni que in the industry. Its unique modularity and patch cord management system continue to provide flexibility to MIS managers through the use of Distribution Modules (DM). These modules can be rotated forward, allowing front access to the newly-designed 110 Type IDC terminals for easy cable termination. The PATCHMAX GS3 Distribution Modules features an innovative termination manager and rear housing. The termination manager and rear housing provide for easier, faster, more reliable terminations and re duced variability in the placement and termination of cables to the panel.
- Electrical Performance guaranteed to meet or exceed ANSI/TIA- 568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC Category 6/Class E specifications
- Individual six-port distribution modules can be removed, snapped on the front cord management rings and pivoted forward for easy front access to the rear 110 type IDC termination field making installation easy
- Available in 24- and 48-port configurations for 19-inch frame mounting or it can mount on a wall with an optional 1100C1 adapter
- Designed for simplified administration with built-in cord and cable retainer rings, color coded labels and icons
- Attractive black powder covered high-strength steel panel comes equipped with a removable rear mounted cable management bar
- Front ports accept GS8E GigaSPEED XL Solution patch cord or any 8-pin compliant modular cord
- Each panel comes ready to install, including front and rear labels
- UL Listed, UL-C Certified
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 Gb/s
- Backward compatible with Category 5e cords and cables. However, optimal performance is achieved when used with the GS8E GigaSPEED XL Solution patch cords
- 1Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP channel
|Number of Ports||48|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.