- RF Connectivity: Works to 60 ft or more -- even through walls and furniture
- Laser Pointer: Highlight details of your presentation with ease
- Audio Control: Volume and mute buttons control sound
- Plug & Play: No software to install, just plug it in and i works within seconds
- Travel Pouch: Convenient for carrying the remote and receiver
- Buttons on the Remote:
- Launch presentation (F5)
- Slide forward
- Slide back
- Black screen
- Quit presentation (ESC)
- Volume up
- Volume down
- Laser pointer
- Button sociated keystrokes - actions:
- Previous Slide (Left Triangle Button) - Page Up - Moves to previous slide in slideshow
- Next Slide (Right Triangle Button) - Page - Moves to next slide in slideshow
- Volume Up (Up Triangle Button) - System Volume Up Key - aises the volume level on your computer
- Volume Down (Down Triangle Button) - System Volume Down Key - Lowers the volume level on your computer
- Mute (Speaker Button) - System Mute Key - Mutes all sounds on your computer
- Black Screen (Black Square Butto) - B - Blacks screen during a slideshow. Press again to un-black screen
- F5 - F5 -Starts slideshow mode. NOTE for Mac Users: Install optional software to enable F5 to start slideshow mode in PowerPoint/Keynote (See "Help & Downloads" tab)
- ESC - ESC - Stop slideshow
- Laser Button (Red Circle Button) - None or n/a - Press to turn on laser pointer
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.