Stop the Buzz. Find Cables Faster with Clear, Precise Toning. The probe’s innovative filter obstructs 60 Hz signals in the environment (caused by power cables and lighting) when listening for tone. The probe’s powerful speaker makes tracing cables thro ugh drywall easy. The Pro3000 toner’s patented SmartTone technology (with five different tones for exact pair identification) allows the technician to identify individual pairs. The tone generator is also capable of sending tone up to 10 miles (16 kilo meters) on most cables. The angled-bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual wires, and the RJ-11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks
- Clear - Innovative filter technology blocks interference ("buzz") that makes tracing difficult
- Precise - SmartTone technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification
- Tone and trace wire on non-active networks
- Sends loud tone up to 1 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables
- Loud probe speaker is audible in noisy locations
|Certification||CAPABLE OF TESTING CAT 6A AND DOWN|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.