Vertical networked power outlet unit 30 Amp, 240V, twelve IEC C-13 receptacles, two 15 Amp magnetic breakers, red LED scrolling monitor, 10’ power cord with NEMA L6-30P twist lock plug. cTUVus Dimensions: 24.12"H x 1.75"W x 7.0"D (613mm x 44.5mm x 178
- Outlets align with rack units allows for optimization and standardization of equipment power cord lengths; reduces cord slack and congestion behind the equipment, which enhances thermal management
- Six 30A power outlet units can be mounted on one side of the Net-Access(TM) Cabinet providing 90 Amps redundant power in the space of 2 traditional 66" vertical power outlet units
- Monitor key power criteria via the network or local LED display on unit
- (2) 15 amp magnetic breakers to protect equipment and power infrastructure
- Tool-less mounting
- Slots adjacent to outlets accommodate Panduit’s plug retention device (part number PRPC13-60 for black and -69 for ivory) to ensure a secure connection and provide outlet labeling location
|Number of Outlets||12|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.