This is a 100GBase-AOC QSFP28 to QSFP28 active optical cable that operates over multimode fiber with a maximum reach of 15.0m (49.2ft). At a wavelength of 850nm, it has been programmed, uniquely serialized, and data-traffic and application tested to en sure it is 100% compliant and functional. This active optical cable is TAA (Trade Agreements Act) compliant and is built to comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited life time warranty.
- QSFP28 MSA compliant
- Four independent full-duplex channels
- Supports 103.1Gb/s aggregate bit rate
- 15m length
- Operating case temperature: 0C to 70C
- 4x25G electrical interface (OIF CEI-28G-VSR)
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Maximum power consumption 2.5h terminal
- RoHS-6 compliant
|Device||ACTIVE OPTICAL CABLES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.