Tripp Lite’s RELAYIOMINI allows users to communicate UPS status and events via three contact closure outputs. Installs in the back panel of compatible power modules on select SmartOnline UPS systems only. Requires removal of USB module to install.
NOTE: Compatible with Smart Online UPS systems specifying the use of this accessory from 5 to 20kVA originally shipping with pre installed back panel USB module AND dedicated RS232 DB9 port (Compatible models: SU5000RT4UHV, SU5000RT4UTF, SU6000RT4U, SU600 0RT4UHVG, SU6000RT4UHVHW, SU6000RT4UTF, SU6000RT4UTFHW, SU8000RT3U, SU8000RT3UG, SU8000RT3UHW, SU8000RT3U1TF, SU8000RT3UN50, SU8000RT3UN50TF, SU10000RT3U, SU10000RT3UG, SU10KRT3U, SU10KRT3UHV,SU10000RT3U2TF, SU12KRT4UHW, SU16KRT, SU16KRT-1TF, SU16KRTG, SU16KRTHW, SU20KRT, SU20KRT-1TF, SU20KRTG, SU20KRTHW)
Ideal solution for PCs, servers, datacenters, VoIP/telecom/industrial and other mission-critical equipment that requires power management, monitoring and control.
- Makes select SmartOnline Tripp Lite UPS capable of providing contact closure output communications
- 3 relay output contacts
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.