This part is discontinued by supplier. Please use Anixter# 924395 for suggested replacement.
Uniprise Ready shelves and wall mounts are ready for anything from updating or expanding telecommunications closets to risers to small data centers in intelligent buildings, education and government structures. Ready’s internal sliding shelves and locking wall mounts share a common panel style footprint with all Ready system fiber connector panels and modules enabling field termination, field splicing and f actory termination in a single unit. This modular concept enables users to adopt new technologies and fiber architectures over time by simply replacing modular Ready components in deployed Ready shelves and wall mount units. Simplifying initial install ation while enabling easy network upgrades, Ready’s modular design provides a future-ready platform for all fiber deployments. Ready’s common footprint fiber support LC, SC, ST and MPO connector deployments. Supporting LazrSPEED OM4 and OM3 multimode, OptiSPEED OM1 multimode and TeraSPEED single-mode fiber technologies, the Ready fiber solution is ideal for a variety of applications and networking environments.
- Available in 1U, 2U and 4U Configurations
- Holds 3 fiber panels or pre-terminated modules per 1U of Rack Space
- Ready shelves can support up to 36 duplex LC (72 fibers) or 24 MPO pass through adapters (288 fibers) in each 1U of space.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.