The SYSTIMAX Raised Floor Enclosures provide for termination and distribution of fiber and low voltage cables beneath a raised floor, such as in a data center or laboratory. These enclosures are designed for installation within the stringer grid of an existing raised floor, which uses common 24" tiles, in accordance with local codes and regulations. SYSTIMAX Raised Floor Enclosures feature two pairs of brackets, which provide for 3 rack units of space per pair. The brackets may be easily pivoted to facilitate equipment installation and cable dressing/routing and locked into position when completed.
- Installation is invisible - Raised floor enclosure fits under a 2’x2’ standard raised floor tile
- Each enclosure features dual pairs of pivoting, threaded equipment mounting brackets, providing for 3 RMU per pair (6 RMU total) of rack-mount space for fiber or copper apparatus
- Enclosures may be safely installed into an airhandling space. Cables entering the enclosure may be sealed with fire-stopping foam strips,which are included
- RFE-WF-07B enclosure features cable tie points on the floor of the enclosure to provide for easy cable management
- Intumescent foam sealed for fire blocking
- Plenum rated
- Enables zone distribution
- Serves as an Equipment Distribution Point
- Accommodates SYSTIMAX InstaPATCH Plus MP-1U, GigaSPEED X10D PATCHMAX, 1100 Series, M2000 and M3000 Panels
- The 15 panel bracket will accommodate 15 1000-series panels or InstaPATCH Plus modules
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.