#10 AWG (6mm2) jumper, 90 bent lug on grounding strip side, provided with .16 oz. (5cc) of antioxidant and two each #12-24 x 1/2, M6 x 12mm, #10-32 x 1/2 and M5 x 12mm thread-forming screws.
- Bond network equipment to grounding strip or grounding busbar
- Jumper kit available with both ends factory terminated to provide a bolt-on solution
- Jumper kit available with one end factory terminated to attach to the grounding strip or grounding busbar; free end accommodates unique equipment terminations
- Use jumpers with 90 bent lug, on grounding strip side, for high density grounding requirements up to one ground point per RU
- Use jumpers with 45 bent lugs, on grounding strip side, for improved cable management
- Use 24" jumpers when network equipment ground point is located near the grounding strip side of the rack or cabinet
- Use 36" jumpers when network equipment ground point is located away from the grounding strip side of the rack
- Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.