LUMBERG AUTOMATION | RKWT 4-225/2M | 600002333
M12 Micro, Actuator/sensor cordset, single-ended, 4-poles, female right-angle connector with self-locking thread and black PUR halogen-free molded cable. cable length: 2M
These actuator/sensor and data cordsets have preassembled connector assemblies fitted on both ends. The connectors with a permanently overmolded cable are used as a link between sensors/actuators and a sensor/actuator distributor or a Fieldbus module. The product range includes circular connectors with M8, M12, 7/8" and M23 threads as well as type A, B and C rectangular connectors for compact pressure switches and valves.
The wide range of first-class circular connectors ensures that you benefit from the most cost effective solutions for the connection of sensors and valves with IO modules; I/O modules with control systems (PLCs); inductive / capacitive proximity switches, photoelectric sensors, absolute / incremental encoders, linear position transducers; hydraulic valves, pneumatic valves, pressure switches, pressure transducers; and supply power and data to I/O modules, drives and other field devices.
- Male and female, straight and angled variants, with 2 to 19 pins
- A, B, U and D coded
- For voltages up to 250 V (M12, M23, 7/8") or 60 V (M8) and currents up to 12 A (7/ 8"), 10 A (M23), 4 A (M8, M12)
- Available as field-attachable connectors or with molded cables as well as T-distributors
- Cable variants in many lengths with and without LED function indicator
- Numerous connection possibilities - screwed clamp terminals, cage clamp terminals and quick connection technologies
- Protection class IP 67; up to IP68 /69K
Cordset Type: Single Ended
Poles Side 1: 4
Thread Type Side 1: Internal
Cable Gauge: 22
Voltage Rating: 250 V
Color Code: IEC
Jacket Material: PUR, Halogen-Free
UL Type: AWM 21198
Jacket Color: Black
Body Style 1: Right Angle
Thread Size 1: M12
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.