RSP switches from Hirschmann(TM) offer eleven ports, three of which can be equipped with SFP transceivers that support Fast (100 BASE-FX) or - optionally - Gigabit-Ethernet (100/1000 BASE-FX). The remaining ports can be used either for 100 BASE-TX or as a combination of four SFP transceivers and four TX ports. These switches are also remarkable for their extensive management and redundancy methods, as well as enhanced security mechanisms.
The RSP switches are optimized for the type of data communication used in the electricity supply industry, because using Ethernet to link the field-level transformer stations of a power supply grid calls for special network equipment which can guarantee uninterrupted communication in the systems under even the harshest conditions. This is the only way of ensuring that end customers receive an uninterrupted power supply.
They can also be used in many other areas and offer optimum solutions wherever uninterrupted data communication is of the essence, for example in mechanical engineering, production or security applications.
- Extensive range of redundancy methods: PRP, HSR, PRP/HSR Red Box, MRP, Fast MRP, RSTP
- Precise synchronization compliant with IEEE 1588v2
- Fast device replacement, comprehensive logging and storage of all configuration data, plus operating software updates via SD card
- High level of vibration resistance
- Temperature range from -40C to +70C
- Power supply 24/36/48 V DC or 60/120/250 V DC and 110/230 V AC
- Strong and compact metal housing
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.