System pro M compact S200UP miniature circuit breakers are current limiting. They have two different tripping mechanisms, the delayed thermal tripping mechanism for overload protection and the electromechanic tripping mechanism for short circuit protec tion.
For Commercial And Industrial Purpose. MCBs can be used for equipment protection, in commercial appliances, protection of control circuits against overcurrent faults, computer equipment and other computer peripheral devices.
- Current limiting
- Fast breaking time (2.5 - 3.5 msec)
- Unique bus connection system
- Wide range of accessories
- Available with variable depth handle mechanism
- Optional Z curve for SCR protection
- CE certified and marked
- DIN rail or front panel mog
- Finger safe terminals
- Multi-function terminals
- Suitable for reverse feed
- 480Y/277 V AC and 500 V DC versions
- UL489 - branch circuit protective device. UL file #E212323
Voltage Rating: 400, 480Y/277 V AC
Amperage Rating: 10 A
Frequency Rating: 50/60 Hz
Trip Type: Thermal Magnetic
Trip Range: Magnetic: 80 - 120 A, Thermal: 10.5 A
Interrupt Rating: 10 kA
Number Of Poles: 3
Enclosure: IP20, IP40 With Cover
Actuatorlation Group II, Black, Sealable, I/O Marking
Material: Insulation Group I, RAL 7035
Length: 71 mm
Width: 52.5 mm
Height: 100 mm
Operating Temperature: -25 To +55 deg C
Environmental Conditions: Storage Temperature: -40 To 70 DEG C
Mounting: DIN RTH35-15 (35 mm Length X 15 mm Width), TH35-7.5 (35 mm Length X 7.5 mm Width)
Recommended Screw Driver: Pozidriv 2
Connecting Capacity: Conductor: 18 - 4 AWG, Busbar: 18 - 8 AWG
Tightening Torque: 25 in-lb
Tripping Characteristic: K
Energy Limiting Cs: 3
Insulation Voltage: Phase To Ground: 250 V AC, Phase To Phase: 500 V AC
Pollution Degree: 2
Impulse Withstand Voltage: 4 kV
Endurance: Electrical And Mechanical: 20000 Cycles
Dielectric Test Voltage: 2 kV At 50/60 Hz For 1 min
Contact Positionication: ON/OFF
Overvoltage Category: III
UL 489 Listed, CSA 22.2 No. 5, CE Certified, IEC/EN 60947-2 Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.