TRANSITION NETWORKS | S6110-1017-SA
S6110 Series ION 4xT1/E1/J1 Copper to Fiber Network Interface Device Without Ethernet, Port One: (1) 1550 nm Single-mode (SC) [80 km/49.7 mi], Port Two: (4) RJ48 [1.5 km/0.9 mi], SA
The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 copper to fiber network interface device (NID) provides a solution for those users that need to extend multiple T1/E1 connections over fiber. The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 supports Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers to support a variety of fiber types, distances and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies. The use of Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) SFPs can be utilized to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fiber infrastructure. The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 NID must be used in pairs. A typical installation will include a chassis card installed in the ION Platform locally and a standalone device installed at the remote location
T1/E1/J1 Extension Over Fiber, Mobile Backhaul, Business Customers
- 4 x RJ48 copper interfaces
- (1) fiber interface (fixed or SFP) 2 SFP ports on S6111-1040 model
- Loopback via test set
- Local and remote loopbacks
- LEDs for device status and troubleshooting
- Settings for line code, line build out, loopbacks and Alarm Indtion Signal (AIS)
- Access to complete status and configuration on local and remote device
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Remote management
- Extended operating temperature
Item: ION 4xT1/E1/J1 Copper to Fiber Network Interface Device Without Ethernet
Single-mode: Min TX PWR: -5.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: 0.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -34.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -7.0 dBm, Link Budget: 29.0 dB
Switches: Numerous Switch Settings For Line Coding, Line Build Out, Loopback and AIS
Data Rate: Copper Ports (RJ48): T1(J1) = 1.544 Mbps, E1 = 2.048 Mbps
Status LEDs: Power, Port Status, Loopback And AIS
Power Consumption: 6 Watt Maximum For Dual Fiber Model
Environmental Conditions: -10 to 65 deC Operating Temperature; -40 to 85 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing
Port One: (1) 1550 nm Single-mode (SC) [80 km/49.7 mi]
Port Two: (4) RJ48 [1.5 km/0.9 mi]
Dimension: 3.700 Inch Width x 6.500 Inch Depth x 1.800 Inch Height
ANSI T1.102, T1.403 and T1.408, ITU I.431, G.703, G.736, G.775 and G.823, ETSI 300-166, 300-233 and TBR12/13 AT&T Pub 62411- EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.