The xFBRM family of Network Interface Devices (NIDs) is a remotely managed product that offers IP or IP-Less management methods for secure delivery of Ethernet services for business and mobile backhaul applications. With MEF 9 and 14 certification the xFBRM family ensures you are compliant with the latest standards. The xFBRM is a 10/100Mbps product with advance features including - IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM, VLAN, QoS and Bandwidth Allocation
Remotely Manage 10/100 Converters - Ethernet In The First Mile (EFM), Fiber To The Premise (FTTP), E-Line and E-LAN, Enterprise Markets
- MEF 9 and MEF 14 carrier ethernet certification
- Two remote management modes: IP-based remote management, In-band link OAM 802.3ah (remote device managed by local peer)
- SNMP v1, v2 (future firmware upgrade)
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Auto-negotiation (802.3u) - Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy)- Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed
- Transparent link pass through- Sends a link-loss signal over the fiber, instructing the remote converter to shut down the copper port-thus notifying the end device-while maintaining the fiber link between the two converters
- Far End Fault (FEF) - A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with link pass through to notify both end devices of a loss of link
- Remote loopback- This feature puts a converter in a special mode that enables the device to loop back the signal from the RX port to the TX port on either media for testing and troubleshooting purposes
- IEEE 802.1p(TM) QOS packet classification with 4 egress queues, IEEE 802.1q(TM) VLAN, 4096 entries
- IPv4 IP TOS and diffServ QoS classification, IPv6 Traffic class
- Double VLAN tagging (Q-in-Q)- IEEE 802.1x(TM) port based security
- RADIUS client, RMON counters for each port
- Bandwidth allocation (per port) - An important feature found on select converters which allows network administrators to set the bandwidth of the converter to 64KB increments via SNMP managemen
- DMI optical management- IPv4 IGMP v1/v2 snooping
- USB port for basic setup
- Cable diagnostic function for TP ports
- Remote firmware upgrade
Item: OAM/IP-Based Remotely Managed Network Interface Device
Data Rate: Copper: 10/100 Mbps; Fiber: 100 Mbps
Filtering Addresses: 8K MAC Addresses
RAM Buffers: 256K (2 Mbps)
Maximum Frame Size: 1628 Bytes (802.3ac Tagged), 1632 Bytes (Untagged)
PoweInput: 100 - 240 Volt AC, 1 Amp; Output: 12 Volt DC, 1.25 Amp
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10/100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: SFP Slot (Empty)
Dimension: 3.250 In Width x 4.800 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
MEF Compliant(TM), IEEE Std. 802.3(TM), IEEE Std. 802.3ah, IEEE Std. 802.1P, IEEE Std. 802.1Q, IEEE Std. 802.1X, Regulatory Compliance- CISPR/EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000, FCC Class B, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||10/100BASE-TX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.