Today’s facilities often employ more than one network and need mechanical security to limit access and prevent inadvertent cross-connection. The CommScope Keyed LC Connectors and Adapters offer a tamper-proof design, reducing the chance of unauthorized connections. Ten connector-adapter combinations exist, identified by color, and in order for a connection to be possible, the connector and adapter colors must match. If the colors do not match, the keying features will prevent the connector from carrying the signal. CommScope Keyed LC connectors will not mate with standard LC adapters, only the matching, same-color adapter.; The CommScope Keyed LC adapters mount in the same footprint as a simplex SC adapter and is pull proof for patch cords. The small form factor is half the size of standard connectors and the single-fiber ferrule maintains proper polarity. Connectors & Adapters are available in Behind the Wall, Simplex, and Duplex Jumper versions, come in ten distinct colors, while a black universal key is available for use while testing. Adapters come standard with ceramic sleeves and all require minimal polish and are standards compliant.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as
- part of a GigaSPEED X10D UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installations.
- ETL/cETL listed (except LSZH)
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
Fiber Type: TeraSPEED, zero water peak single-mode fiber
Body Style: Simplex
Interface Feature: Keyed
Ferrule Geometry: Pre-radiused
Ferrule Material: Zirconia
Compatible Cable Diameter: 1.6 mm
Length: 52.0 mm
Cable Retention Strength, maximum @ Weight at Angle: 11.24 lb @ 0
Optical Components Standard: ANSI/TIA-568-C.3
Insertion Loss, typical: 0.20 dB
Return Loss, minimum: 55.0 dB
Insertion Loss Change, mating: 0.30 dB
Insertion Loss Change, temperature: 0.30 dB
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Fiber Type||OS1 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.