Corning Cable Systems Spider Fan-Out Kits provide a low-cost furcation option for multifiber cables. Offering the end user simple step-by-step assembly, these kits are designed for factory and field furcation of 4- to 24- fiber tight-buffered and loose tube non-armored cables into 2.0 mm or 2.9 mm jacketed legs and eliminate the need for patch panels. The spider fan-out kit furcates and provides pull-out protection for bare fibers (900 µm or 250 µm). The cable jacket is simply stripped back and the fibers are threaded into the modular 6-fiber fan-out inserts consisting of six 1 m lengths of fan-out tubing secured in a composite assembly.
Comprised of an inner tube, an aramid yarn strength member and an outer protective PVDF jacket, the fan-out tu bing provides three layers of protection. The fan-out insert then snaps into the main spider housing. When all the inserts have been loaded, the outer housing is installed to complete the assembly.
- Designed for factory and field furcation - Eliminates need for patch panel
- Snap together fan out insert, easy installation
- Dielectric/high-strength, composite material - rugged durability
- Three-layer protective tubing - fiber protection
Fanout Type: Spider
Product Type (FOJP): Fan-Out Kits
Furcation Length (Metric): 146 mm
Furcation Length (US): 5.75 in
Max_ cable outer diameter (Fan-Out Kit) (Metric): 15.7 mm
Max_ cable outer diameter (Fan-Out Kit) (US): 0.62 in
Min_ cable outer diameter (Metric): 8.6 mm
Min_ cable outer diameter (US): 0.34 in
Outer Diameter (Fan-Out Kit) (Metric): 28 mm
Outer Diameter (Fan-Out Kit) (US): 1.1 in
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||BREAKOUT KITS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.